The term 'MapMate' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is MapMate Limited, 3 Sothernhay West, Exeter, EX1 1JG. Our company is registered in England and Wales and our registration number is 7363203. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
5. This website and its content is copyright of MapMate: Copyright © MapMate Limited 2010. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: (a) you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only, and (b) you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
7. When you submit contributions to this website you warrant that: (a) they are your own work or your have the right to make this contribution available, and (b) they are not defamatory and do not infringe any law, and that (c) you indemnify us against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by us as a result of your breach of the above warranty. We reserve the right to remove or edit any material considered inappropriate.
8. You acknowledge that this website may contain material, views and opinions that are not representative of MapMate, its Directors or Employees.
9. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
10. This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
11. Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. You acknowledge that MapMate takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
12. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.